Saturday, July 11, 2009

Randoms on a Saturday


One of my happiest Saturday. Dad bought breakfast for me and Marmie. While having breakfast tgt, 3 of us were chatting non-stop; talking about celebrating my 21st, my partner, what should i do when I'm outside and there's no public transport, etc.. (:
funniest thing was.. dad did not give me $$ ytd for sch just because of a casual remark by me saying that I'm tired, not going to school on the previous day. LOL! he make it up by giving me today (: tsktsk.

No lunch today. After sis and sly returned home in the evening, we went nearby to have our dinner (: It's nice having a meal together. It's been so long since we get together for a proper meal. Sis or me will go missing almost every Saturday. xD


I will be out of SG on Friday morning!! very early.. =(
Though it doesn't seem to be a perfect period for me to enjoy myself as there's ongoing UTs and FYP, I'd still go (: heh.

someone did not sleep again. received his sms at 4plus am?!
please sleep well if u see this (:

I'm in love with Crazier by Taylor Swift (:

Sometimes, it keeps me thinking.
Only if I'm a mind reader (:

It's been some time since I dreamt of you, b.f
miss you lah!
i'm counting down for xmas xD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home