Monday, August 17, 2009

jon made me smiled

finally watched UP. cuteeeeeee n niceeeeeee (:

some asked me.. what am i going to do for my 21st. i really got no idea. chalet? function room?
but frankly speaking, i don't feel like doing something big. but i guess it's a no choice thing when i'm turning 21st. it's been a norm in my family to do such things.
if can, i wish to go for a vacation.
or... if.... (: i'll keep it to myself.

ut3s are coming soon. i gotta study sooooooon. i'm pretty worried if i don't fare well. my grades ain't fantastic at all. it's really bad for me.

okay, seriously this 2 things are bothering me the most for now..
oh yea. another thing is i need to work.
perhaps back to penguin? shall hear from supervisor lyn again (:

those words made me smile (:
thanksj.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home