Saturday, October 24, 2009

reminisces .. i miss the past.

somehow, i miss the past
i miss the way we became friends
i miss the way we waited for each other and chatted in msn for long hours
i miss the way you commented on my dp
i miss the way you encouraged me using those words
i miss the way you text me when i was working, when i was studying and when i was doing my art
i miss the random messages sent by you
i miss the way you passed things to me :]
i miss the way we told each other our life
i miss the way we chatted on phone
i miss the way you called me
i hate&miss waiting for your smses while you were in ns
i miss the day you called me before you catch your plane
i miss that very day
i miss that day you passed me the gift bought from your trip

it was never easy to have you in my mind

though things are different now, i'd still miss the past :]
you brought me back to the past for a lil while ..






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home