Saturday, February 27, 2010

gay days(:

Despite those tired feeling after work, I'm still able to spend my days fruitfully!(: This is what I call life. No?

I had great great fun with besties after work on Thursday. It was really awesome!! I'd love to meet them up again soon!! After that meet up, thanks e for bringing me to a very nice place at ecp. I've passed by many times but that night was the first time I get in that place. BFD? Nice(:

Another fun day was yesterday. Evening was very well spent with the usual penguin staff and as usual, I'm the only lady part time with the 5 most handsome guys in Harbourfront Ctr building! LOL! Super LOL day. I love their company!! (: working and playing with them are the best thing ever.

Visited sixth avenue with csy for ice cream. Had craving for ice cream & yogurt suddenly!! Something's missing.. what's that? hmmmm
I have craving for movies too!! weee! &&& I can't wait to see Max next week!!!!
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home