Friday, December 31, 2010

bye-bye 2010



Everyone is bidding 2010 goodbye in fb. So.. i shall follow the norm. HAHA.
Nah, the real reason is.. I'm too bored now!! It seems as though I'm wasting my last day of 2010 right now. But i guess, it's just the beginning of the day?
Prolly i will get more excited when the sun goes down and skies turn dark totally? (:
Not too sure, but well, let's see how.

Okay, side track abit, I didn't sleep well last night. Had another weird dream, and i totally forgot what i dreamt about last night. i woke up at 5+ am and can hardly get back to sleep. My neck is very stiff now and damn i wish my neck can just drop off and roll on the ground. heavy max!

Back to saying bye-bye 2010.. One year just.. pffff! gone like that. so what have i achieved in this one year?
Honestly, there are really quite a number of things achieved and I thank God for all these achievements (:

This year, I will welcome 2011 in church. I thought this could be very meaningful, counting down with the presence of God. How wonderful.. :D

Resolutions Resolutions ..
what resolutions do i have for 2011.
i shall write down somewhere in my diary (:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO UUUU READERS/BLOG HOPPERS.
May u have a blessed year ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home