Monday, September 25, 2006

fun!..

hmms .. today had a long long day.. ytd slept at 3.. so.. was too tired for 10am de church.. so went to 123o instead.. hais.. was damn shag lo.. was hesitant whether to go & meet my sis & her friends at yishun safra after church not.. then cant decide.. after church le still cant make up my mind.. so, in the end.. bus no.171 came ler.. so .. jus board lor.. then reached interchange there, i took cab to the safra.. v the coincidence.. once i reached there, i saw my sis's friends coming down from the stairs.. then we went to the nearby coffeeshop & eat.. after eating, went back to safra to sing.. hahas.. quite fun! but.. my voice was like kns .. cux.. still a bit soar.. but nvm ahhas.. as long as i have the voice i will SING! k la.. so.. after singing, we went to bowling alley.. heh.. then i feel like playing darts.. then i asked my sis to play..end up her friens oso joined.. lol. so fun.. yeahs.. i won the first round.. i gt 499~! top ten.. then 2nd round 200+ nia .. lols~ well, then after tt, we decided to bowl~.. me , her friend(angie) & me played 2 rounds. lol. i was kinda stress playing with them ...cux they r good players..whereas me.. cmi de.. then first round.. i was the lousiest la.. i gt 98.. & i scored a double strike! first time... 2nd round.. i was impressed.. i scored 114.. yeah.. better than the first round.. then after tt,waited for my sis bf to play finish his game.. meanwhile, we played photo hunt.. & then played a game called monkey smash or smth. cant recall.. damn lame & farnie! was laughing awAy..wahahahas. .
after tt, took cab to clementi & have our supper. the food is nice! esp the stingray. lolx.. after tt, me & sis took cab home.. so sway, when we wanted to take a lift, the door spoilt.. so we walked up.. heh.. well, simple but nice day.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home