Thursday, September 21, 2006

emms.. kinda sian de day..

kinda sian.. cux i need to work from 12 to 930.. but .. ok la.. i seldom work till night nowadays ler.. kekes.. am gg to stop work on 13th oct.. gg to revise ler. exam on the 8th nov.. hais. now oso dunno how to start on my compo ler. jia lat!!
hmms. today.. smth farnie happened during work.. i was at the counter & a small lil gal approach me .. & some sort like talking to me. but i was kinda busy. so jus listen . then she came into the counter there... which is not allowed .. but.. i dunno how to ask her not to come in.. then she asked me mani qns la. lols..! so cute lar. then gt a customer came to pay and when i opened the drawer, she held my right hand. lols! then i can onli give the customer his change with one hand.. & he was smiling away.. i asked the gal wanna go see books not. but she said dun wan. lols. seh lor.. then i asked her want to find her marmie not.. she oso say dun wan.. hahas. omg! i didnt know wat to do. then, luckily, i gt sweets with me.. and i told her.. "if i give u sweets , u promise me.. go & find ur marmie ok? " then she say ok. & she really did!.. b4 she leave, i asked her to pass me her sweet wrapper & helped her to throw.. and guess wat.. she was realli cute.. she said thank you!... aww.. sweet lil gal.. ^^
hmm. and.. yahs. i was a bit late for work today.lolsS.. mmm.. kinda tired now.. gg to sleep soon ehss. gd nites.. byeex!

(:* smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home