Thursday, September 21, 2006

time flies.. lols.

time flies.. lolx! yay! tmr is FRIDAY! dont know why.. jus a plain friday i oso happy..
today quite shag.. very tired when working..
but something farnie happened lols~!
sandy & me were at the counter.. then she suddenly laugh out loud.. asked her what happened.. she asked me to look at's boss's hair. LOLS! his hair pop upwards at the back.. then see from side, it looked like a hook tt can hold smth. Wahahas.. is realli farnie de lor. hahas we kept laughing like no tmr.. lols!
and yes.. always.. & i mean always.. i dont know the presence of boss de.. & if my colleague didnt tell me boss wanted to buy something, i wld have mistaken him as a customer. LOLS!..
another thing was.. . . the story begins..
sandy & me at the counter.. then a customer came..
customer: is there a refill f0r blablabla pen?
me: nope.. onli for parker's.

customer: ok. so.. is there any stationary.. (unfinished)
me: ya. it's at the back .
customer: is there any other stationary shop ard? (laughing.. sandy was laughing too)
me: (lol! pai seh look) err dun have hahahss!
(starts laughing.. nonstop hit)
... end of story ..

shees.. damn paiseh.. come to think of it,who dont know bookstore do sell stationary.. LOL!..
hmm.. maybe now i say not farnie ler.. hahahs.. but nvm.. if u undst then go ahead & laugh. if dun, i'll tell u in person! lols!.. no laa.. like tt i very busy. hahahahs!
ahhs. k la. stop crappin ler.. back to entry!..
after work, me & sandy went to find jin feng( colleague) during her break @ kopitiam.. then took some pics.. which is NOT v successfully taken la.lols.. hope there will be chance again.. cux.. today was the last day working with her ler. will miss her de! ^^
think i'll upload one of the pics bahs. lols!


* =D smileS

here's the pic.. lols..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sandy . me . jin feng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home