Sunday, September 10, 2006

sat & sun . . lol..

today is sunday.. but i'm gg to write how i spent my day ytd..
well, ytd was my cousin bday. She's coming to my area here & make her hair with her mum..
then early in the morning, we went to 300 + there makan.. then acc them tgt with my mum to the salon.. my aunt (hairdresser) intro her to FuLin which is located at 508 . then i acc her go.. whereas my mum & my cousin mum stayed at the 300 + there do hair. after they finished, they come over to find us.. then we went jalan jalan at 500+ lo.. after cousin done with her hair, her mum & her went back home.. then me & mum went to my hse there to see my leg.. hai.. then the sinseh bandage my leg.. well k.. after tt went home ard 4 ler. damn late..
then i slack at home a while then went to my tt cousin hse.. cux we'll be gg to k box..
i didnt prepare any present.. so i went to bpp to buy a cake for her. lol.
then ard 9 + then reach cck de k box there la.. nice is tt we're given a vip room . damn big~ gt pool table.. super nice. but too spacious ler. not used to it. . after a while,we're transferred to a smaller room.. woots.. we love it. but super cold la.. there r 5 of us.. yah. then sing till 3 , we went to bt timah there makan roti tissue.. but i didnt eat. .. lol... k .. then wei bao sent us home..
reach my door steps, seh~ a cat was there.. damn.. i was afraid. then called my home.. i was reluctant to.. cux it was 430am. then dad opened the door for me.. yea..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my bandaged leg.. lols...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
self-taken pic b4 gg to cousin's hse.. lolS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
cousin & me at vip room. happy birthday~!

TODAY , morning woke up @ 830 for church.. then went ah ma hse lo.. sleep there whole noon .. till 4 + .. nice la.. haaa.. then nth to do there lo.. k nvm.. after tt.. came back ler.. now kinda tired ler.. tml still gt work.. gg to sleep soon~~ ..
hope tml will be a better day.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home