Thursday, October 19, 2006

cleaning room day. lols..

booooo~ tired day.. whole afternoon clean my hell room! *faints..
after taking all the stuffs out from the cupboard realli can faint.. threw 2 big bags of rubbish lar.. but now happy tt the cupboard is much more spacious ..
but sian.. wardrobe oso wanna clear ler.. too messy ler. but will be either tml or when bahs.. i spent 5hrs to clean today. can die man...

but nice oso.. meanwhile clearing, i was daydreaming.. hahas.. let me think of the past when i was drawing.. quite nice..
but seriously.. i hate my room.. all my mum stuff.. -__-" ask her throw she oso dun wan... =(
hais.. hope 7pm arrives faster.. i wanna watch princess hr.. heh. ^^

push ERYTHING aside.. yes.. i wanna push everything aside..
let nth bother me.. i wanna concentrate on my eng paper.. cant afford to fail again.. but.. IF it happens, i really dunno what to do ler.. can go die ler.. yep..
hopefully..i realli can think of NTH now.. the feeling is darn sucky ~

k.. gg off ler. byee peeps.. take care. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home