Sunday, October 08, 2006

tiring day.. lols

firstly, i wanna congrats my cousin.. lols..
happY wEdding dAy^^ hahas..
hmm.. he still look so boyish even though he's wearing groom's coat.. handsome! lols. .
alrights.. early in the morning woke up by marmie.. parents went to cousin's place first whereas my sis & me went later.. yepps.. was wasting time choosing what to wear all tt.. hmm.. i love to attend relative's dinner.. but not realli others who r not close de lols.. =x
yahs.. then after everything, my 2 cousins + one of them de bf & me decided to go bugis walk walk.. yahs.. then went to sakae to eat a bit..hais... i spent quite a lot.. sian .. broke ler still wan spend.. can stop me frm doing so ? well, bought a dress again.. & others.. lols.. can wear for next week's wedding dinner bahs.. yahs..
then after bugis went to pasir pangjang for supper.. lols.. hais gonna FAT again ler.. hmm.. then saw the moon.. v nice.. but damn hazy.. in car see liao will faint~
hmm tmr gg to cousin's wedding lunch buffet @ chevrons.. gonna think wat to wear again ler.. haix.. well.. nth much ler..
*think think* jus have some thoughts..
each time i attend someone's wedding thingy, will feel sooo sweet for them.. hahaas.. yahs~~~ alrights.. maybe i can go dream of myself during my wedding day.. LOL! .. jk~~ =pPp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home