Friday, October 13, 2006

yeahs~ last day of work!

weets.. kinda happy today though im tired. lols.
and ya. no more work from today on.. but.. gotta start muggin~ hmms..
time passed FAST .. realli!
orites.. today work.. then suddenly BY & judi pop up. lols. was realli shocked at tat point of time lar. hmms.. then jus very nice. jas knocked off @ 5.. and i break @ 5.. so .. the 4 of us went to makan at LJS. yepps.. hahas.. fun fun. after my break, kim tian came to pass me notes.. but.. there's something inside.. haas. well, thanks man.. i love it.. ^^ u've realli gt the heart i must say.. lols~
well, then BY & jas went jalan jalan & waited for me to knock off.. so nice of them.. muUAckS~ b4 we went home, we went giant first.. hahas~ my fave place!! hehes. a while onli la.. cux me & jas tired.. yahs.. then saw my sis friend. he's working there.. kinda coincidence.. hmm.. yahs.. so.. like tt. nth much ler. hahas. take care all~ missed! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home