Friday, October 20, 2006

.. friday.

what a friday..
today meet GEE go BBDC enrol for my driving..
was supposed to meet her at 330.. who knows.. when i was in the bus, she board the same bus as me.. lol...
after reaching there, took queue no(4071) lols, we waited a while..
then my turn came.. a guy helped me reg.. he looked kinda stern.. but have no idea why he keep laughing after i've answered his qns... asked him why he keep laughing but he dont know why either.. & said see me will laugh..
hais... k nvm.. after everything, i went to grandma hse to find marmie.. then came home tgt..
haas.. me & GEE realli gt fate.. she boarded the same bus as me again~ lols..
her friend saw me first.. then he told GEE tt i was there.. lols.. the world is realli small.. . alrites.. jus now watched princess hr.. now nth to do.. argh! .. .. .
alright.. shall update again.. byeex~ tc all..

anyway, thanks gee for keeping me acc. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home