Tuesday, October 31, 2006

sian..

hellos..
feeling bored now~~ so come here. hahaa.
now v full.. jus ate my dinner.. early dinner. . haas.. cannot eat ler.. st0p!...
if not... will become FAttY hiPPO.. hehes. .
hmm.. just now went down to buy some stuff with mum & the baby..
then went to prima deli to see the cake for my sis.. hais. dont know which one she like oso... by this fri must order ler.. hope she'll be free these few days.. then go see tgt.. haas..
hmm. hahas.. jus now i told jas im gg to remove the polish on my nails..
she said she's gg to scream @ me when she sees me.. hahas..
well, i know she wont bear to scream at me de... right, Vicious Gal! lol~
hmm.. later gg for a movie.. wanna join ? LOl~ hmm.. next time bah.. today we 3 wan LoManTic.. hahas...
okies lar.. nice weather again.. but still gt haze~ ~~~ hais..
alright byE PeOplesssss... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home