Saturday, October 07, 2006

weets.. after lantern day. lols

weets~ after lantern day ler.. hmm.. jus came back. hahas.. hmms.. jus now de afternoon did nth .. was lying on sofa, wanting to sleep.. but my ex-colleague msged me.. was kinda surprise lor. hahas.. yahs.. he was ah yao. okies.. then went back to comp again & cont chatting with sis.. was too tired.. so decided to take a nap again. but this time is in my room & with my hp in silent mode. lols..
well.. luckily put silent. if not.. 2 person called .. + a msg.. okie.. then ard 6 + woke up..
later, received a call frm sheena.. she was bored.. so came to my hse.. but b4 tt meet her at 496 de bus stop.. cux i acc sis see doc.. *may u recover soon ya?*
hmm . after tt went to 496 buy food.. go my hse eat.. ard 8 + ler.. i hurriedly prepared to meet jas.. which is supposed to be 9pm. yahs. then sheena went with me.. we went opp the polyclinic there & chat.. till 10+.. judi came! lols..
after a while, sheena left ler.. later, we went to prata.. then to the "court" again.. till BY came.. hahas.. we walked to 7-11 after tt.. & walk back to "court" again. then start playing.. lols.. however.. we dun have lighter.. alamak!
then we wait wait wait.. saw 3 guys walking pass.. we asked for lighter & they gave us.. nice of them. hmms.. then play ler.. when wanted to walk to my place there, i dunno y.. i jus joke & say.. " ok, prata 2nd round" lols... who knows.. they say ok.. then jus go lo.. sat at the same place as the 1st time.. me & judi didnt eat.. den dunno why.. suddenly damn high.. lols.. after tt walk to my hse there le then jas take cab, BY & judi walk home..
yahs. tt's all.. hahas.. kinda draggy ahs.. =x
shall stop ler.. later cousin's wedding ler. hahas.. cfm panda.. hais..
alrights. night peeps! tC.. ^^

To judi; rem to help me dream again hor.. then tell me how my "bf" looked like.. hahahs!
but dreams & reality r the opposites.. lols! anyway.. was kinda funny & shocked when u tell me tt u dreamt of me & my "bF" .. hmm.. will this come true? hahas.. God Knows~ and hor.. so sweet of u to dream of me lar.. tao yan~ LOLS


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home