Thursday, September 28, 2006

weets.. im here again!

hahas.. im here again.. hmm.. for those who missed me, i miss u too.. hahas..
k lar.. got back from work.. then .. dunno what i doing jus now oso.. lols.. k la. now this page is super lag~ hmms.. today gt my schedule for the next 2 weeks ler.. sian de thing is that i gt to work till 930pm for the 2 fridays lor.. i DuN LikE!! but.. i have to go all the way! cux.. after tt no work = no money..
yahs.. so.. im left with 10 days! counting down.. hmm.. for those who wanna date me , ask me my schedule bahs.. then i can arrange. . LOL! k la.. im so bhb.. as if ppl wanna date me.. anyway, was joking la.. but if realli wan i oso dun mind la.. hahahas.. *nonsense* k la.. tml shd be happy de.. cux will be workin till 5.. yeah~ shall stop here ler..
night! *
=D * smiles.. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home