Thursday, September 28, 2006

hmms.. thurs ler..

firstly, see the date.. it's the 28th~
haPpY biRthDay, LiYi!!

hais.. ytd my spirit was dampened after i came back from work.. cux.. my comp was not functioning.. ytd worked till 930.. so after trying countless times to on my comp, i decided to sleep.. think im gonna get a new comp.. but... i will be broke after tt~ ... * hesitating* hmm.. luckily today the comp is nice to me.. can use.. but after tt i im not sure ler... hehs.. sian .. gt to work later on.. ahs... wish me happy working bahs.. lols~ jus now suddenly rain.. now.. stopped ler.. once it rains, the first thing tt comes to my mind is... SLEEP.. ahahas.. so nice lor..
hmms.. k la.. see later can update not .. if not... must miss me ok? ..
hahas.. tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home