Friday, November 03, 2006

EMPTY!!

EMPTY inside me..
FEELing rather Lousy..
wadeva... back to blog.
ytd received a surprise from ly & amy when i came back home..
thankYou! i love both u guys & the present..
last night dreamt alot alot alot of things.. i tot it was real life..
who cares.. it was never a good dream.. jus like REAl LiFE..
everything's the same actually.. no diff..

hmm.. guess what she said is true.. am i wasting my time?
i don't know the answer until we...
things might turn out to be different .. it may not be the same as it is now..
so..have to wait & know gradually..

man~ was telling my sis how i was feeling just now.. . she's always the one i can tell my woes like no one cares.. though she's not v good at consoling ppl, i appreciate it.. hahaas.. =x

hmm.. i'm feeling a bit tired after the "guessing" game , a bit of revising...
shall sleep now.. one thing for sure.. i can't sleep at night le.. God bless me!
LOUSY me.. i'm just so lousy in EVERYTHING. name it.. and it'll be.






everything's gonna be fine.. i HoPe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home