Wednesday, December 20, 2006

off day.. but a lousy one..

today Off.. but.. is a lousy day for me.. =(
tot can rest well at home.. but the wailing of the baby makes me vexed~
the weather was hot in the morning & noon.. but it is cold...
lousy lousy lousy..
dont know what's wrong with my arm.. so damn ouchy..
sigh~
hate to hear what my mum said just now.. spoilt my day..
whatever... now waiting for my sis to knock off..
we're gg to imm.. hmm..
well... tml working in the morning.. i like.. but have to wake up damn early..
hmmx .. will there be off on the 25th for me?
HV de schedule nt yet out.. heard tt SL no need to work? ..
woo.. tt's nice..
hmm. whatever it is, just hope i'll have an enjoyable xmas this yr..
no matter who i'll be celebrating with, how will it be celebrated or at any place..
well.. shan't think too much.. im glad tt this yr is gg to end soon~
hAte this yr to the MAX~
2007~ i will be waiting for U!
hope everything will be just Fine.. yea..
alright.. End of Blog..
take Care evEryoNe..
have a good day tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home