Wednesday, March 21, 2007

lovely friends came to my hse

wee.. ytd off.. was slacking at home the whole day.
had nap till 8pm.
ard 10 plus By & Yc came to my hse, get changed n off we went jogging!
luckily we were early.. if not. . vRBrrooom.. RAIN!
hmm. went back to my hse to get some $$ for... prata~ lols!
u guys must be thinking.. jog n eat. . LOL.. no la-sa .. yea?
hmm.. but nvm . . at least we JOGGED. =D
hmm. . then i suggested tt they stay over at my hse lar.. since it's late & raining..
=] acc Yc home to take her stuff for work & went to 7-eleven to buy stuffs n back to my hse!
had girls' talk in my room.. small lil secrets here n there. love lying on my bed, with the radio on n lights off while chatting.. n the staring of my glowing stars above the ceiling.. woo.. can u imagine. .. nice isnt? LOL!
just love the feeling lar.
this morning, went to 300 plus there to have breakfast.. hees.. then Yc went to work n By came back to my hse and ZZZ.
RIGHT NOW, she's still on my bed! wow.. lols. i slept for onli 3 hrs. . . hmm. used to it le.. latest 12 will auto wake up .. hmm.. SIAN. later gotta work lar.. hais. . sad case. .
tml enrolment ler. troublesome! .. but getting laptop soon! hees. happy!
alright. . shall update tml ba?
take care. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home