Friday, April 06, 2007

easter day~

Happy Easter Day to all!!
doesnt seem like a public holiday to me at all..
dont know why. the mood is nt there. =]

alright.. finally my wireless router is successfully in used...
thanks to Chee Wah.. it can be done v fast de... jus tt the silly me.. gave wrong pw. LOL
errr.. nvm. asked By to my hse too.. =]
had breakfast n lunch tgt! ^^ LOLs. fun!
after tt, took bus. 185 tgt. she went home n me went work.
everything was alright. =]

hmm.. today ate quite alot of things hah!.. control !! {telling myself}
alright man.. tml working morning shift ..
yeah! dad will be driving me to work!
need nt wake up so early ler. ^^

hope tml will be a better better better DAY!
i wanna laUgh now........
anyone pls make me do so....?

=(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home