Thursday, April 05, 2007

ROAR.. ..

ROAR~
hmm.. planned to go beach but didnt..
today may be my last day to rest le..
then after today, gotta work work work n sch!

yah.. today, a long day for me.. tired in the end..
went to visit my grandma... hmm glad she's fine ^^
after tt went opp with mum, cousin n 4th aunt ..
4th aunt went home left the 3 of us went to visit my ah kim( uncle's wife ).
she's just living next blk to my grandma n just had operation on her throat i think...
hmm. hope she will recover soon too!
awww.. n my uncle ( ah kim's hubby ) is gg to admit in hospital on mon..
hais.. why so mani unpleasant stuff gg on..

me n mum..., on our way home, i've decided to ask her to go jp..
lols.. guess what.. i gt my red laptop casing! n a mouse for lappy~ weeee..
bought a bag again.. money money !! time to earn back next week..!
hmm.. right now waiting for call from my Silly..
gg prata heh.. lol. am tired.. but dun mind meeting though.. haha..

take care all.. =]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home