Sunday, April 01, 2007

GOOD bye Lousy day!

APRIL FOOL TO ALL!!

pukes. . had a lousy day ytd.. =( super lousy one..
hais.. tired , pissed n what else ..

n yea.. am now writing this post with my lappy ^^ inside my dark dark room on my comfy bed.
love the feeling sO much!! weets.
n nt forgetting the lovely music.. haas....

a brand new month has arrived.. hopefully things will realli turn out better..

had breakfast with BY.lols. both of us woke up early u see.. lols.
went to Bugis alone.. b4 tt quarelled with mum.. said smth nasty only By n Yc know.. LOL
errrr... =x
went je meet them n head to Orchard!
yeah! bought a polo tee from Everlast.. nice! i love lar..
spent money again -__-"
hmm.. went to prata after tt.. =]
dunno what's with my dad.. what's the prob huh!
ahhs . whatever.. hope tml will be a better day.. am tired..
gg to rest ahs.
wait till my Silly send me pics then i shall upload them ^^

niteS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home