Sunday, August 19, 2007

grandma's place

nice weather nice day to rest.
no mood to go anywhere..
oversleep, didnt attend church..
i still got the cheek to say it out ah..

heard the vibration suddenly very early in the morning when i'm sleeping
woke up sub-consciously to read & reply to the msges
hmm.. *smiles*

went back to sleep and woke up at 10 plus.
thanks dad for buying prata for me..
with dad ard, my stomach won't have the chance to be empty.
i really appreciate.. but.. im fat! he shouldn't do this to me... :(

went back to sleep in the noon till 4 plus.
doing silly stuff.. till evening.
sis "physco" me to go grandma's hse.
well, i went. it's so last min!
due to spend more time over there, i cabbed down.
really didnt want to go anywhere.. even my dad n mum asked me down.
my uncle prepared bbq stuff for everyone..
to appreciate his effort, i went. (:

ohh my.. sinful day again!
weets! love sis for buying my fave chuncky monkey icecream^^
it brightened my day/life for that moment.
Thanks sis.
Thanks uncle for all the food.
yum yum!
nice soup, beef, chicken, prawns and.. crab!!

im so touched...
Mr Qiu gave me a last A for his module. (:
really touched to read his comments..
Same for jensen's. ^^

4 more lesson to go..
4 more days with the class..
things gonna change after hols.
changing of class, classmates, facis..
hopefully it will turn out great.

gg back for guitar practices every mon n tue.
hmmm..

i need a BIG calender now!!!
wakakakakas!

sighx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home