Tuesday, August 21, 2007

270th

my mood right now
is best to talk to myself here..
feel so lousy inside..

went to sch today for the sake of guitar lesson.
how silly? haha.
if only there's no practice, i could have sleep longer.
it's over anyway :)

it's games day in class.
have to come up with a game n to play ard..
err.. tired.. so i don't find it fun at all..

guitar practice was fine.
learning new piece.
sept having performance for 2 days.
gonna practice REAL hard!
fuuny things happened. lols!
-positioning n holding of guitar n foot stand!- LOL

was moody after realised that jas's bday will clash with guitar practice.
realised that i do not know how to hide my feelings well.
even my guitar kahkis found something amiss while walking to bus int.
2 saw me walking alone quietly.
whereas one knew that something's on with me.
ha! i'm touched.

at least one prob has solved.
thanks to silly (:
see, it's still the best with u ard.
im so glad.

tmr's plan is cancelled. DUH!
still, i'll stay at home tmr.
rest day! and im gonna rest!

give me some happy pills..

=(


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home