Saturday, August 11, 2007

a SATURDAY!

shall update ytd's stuff here.
was damn tired after i returned home.

ytd after sch, me & amileen had a date.
at vivo.
I heart EVERLAST!
bought a pair of shoes & watch from there
im lovin' it!

went Mac for dinner
next to CoffeeBean.

how to say...
im having mixed feeling at that point of time
dont feel like going home at all.
had a super long chat with her.
I confide to her.
i feel nice. really nice.
She told me hers.
she feels sad.
no.....
WE feel sad.

the class will be separating soon..
9 more lessons..
can't imagine how ppl will react on the last day.
I WILL MISS THIS CLASS! definitely will..
:(

im down.. really down..
couldnt sleep ytd but have to.
cux had to wake up at 5 plus am.

working can numb my brain.
i feel nth at times.

im soo dunno what i am feeling now.

all i need is shoulder, a warmth shoulder to lean on.
a hug? maybe it'll be better.

in anyway, i will not forget ytd.
ALL the words said.
FEELINGS shared.

things change, we don't know the outcomes.
all we can do is to prepare mentally.


work is alright.
left early. (: thanks aunty. <3

somehow.. i miss my ex-colleague ( good aunty )
='(

i'm MISSING alot of people.
in a missing* mood.
feel so lousy. LOUSY!

i wanna cry............
ARGH!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home