Wednesday, September 12, 2007

bored!

why time passes so fast..
weekends are near; i dread it!
cux' sch is starting soon. boo


happy; finally a day for me to rest!
sad ; feeling damn bored at home!
disappointment*
I JUST FEEL LIKE SCREAMING out loud!


having slight flu out of a sudden
irks!




awful drawings during sermon on sun xD
go ahead & laugh ppl

i'm blissful to have them! (sq & mj)
they went to do this
while waiting for me to end my guitar practice
was late to meet them yet to receive this small gift
i'm loving it!
thanks ladies ((:
IM BORED, ppl
some updates @ 0126
im bored again.. that explains why im here
ha!
I LOVE MY DAD!!
had cravings for waffle out of sudden just now
i called him but couldn't reach him
so i was like in the never mind mood
i went back to my room then
he came back hearing from my mum that i wanted waffle
upon hearing, he went to buy!
i know nothing at that moment
till the waffle is bought back
& there was my mum who came knocking on my door
holding the piping hot waffles..
DAMN im so touched :'(
how sweet can he be..
i want my future bf to be as sweet as him ((: ha!
who'll be the next person to surprise & make me feel touched?
i wonder..
BLAH!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home