Friday, November 09, 2007

sick finally

sickly me is here to blog due to boredness.

ytd was a long day for me..
work - home - out
silas, des and me went to queensway intially
after staying awhile, we head to a place beside jurong bird park
and finally... we've made our decision to go ECP!

came home near 12am
wasn't feeling right..
eventually, i vomited a bit..
thought everything was fine after getting a rest
but no!
suddenly i woke up and rushed to toilet to clear everything!
oh my.. was a lil late though.. had to wash the floor and stuff :(

hmm.. was supposed to meet Cheryl but we canceled. Sorry
guitar practice at 3 today..
doubt i will have the strength to go..
so i shall stay home.. Argh! bored!!

i'm starting to miss marmie le.. ='(
only if she was ard at home, she'll definitely bring me some medi..
hope she'll enjoy herself in vietnam! hees..

get well soon, ginny!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home