Tuesday, November 13, 2007

sleepyhead

I'm seriously still in holiday mood!!
can anyone pls drag me out from it?!

im feeling so sleepy each day
a neverending feeling for me..
how "faithful" hah!

well well.. ytd didnt go for guitar nor work at night
intended to study for UT

ended up.... lol..
cux... not feeling well again.
threw up again.. damn
slept very early ytd
and... well done..
i actually forgotten to watch Hey Gorgeous!
defeat the purpose ytd lah! =(

im so screwed today!!
especially during presentation
i was real sleepy then and our team was the last 2nd to present
and what irritated me was that 1st team was held back for 40mins by so many qns!
couldn't stand it man.. not the team's fault..
but the one questioning! -___-"
i was too tired and wasn't focusing much in class
and when it has started, i was still replying ppl in msn
im supposed to start the presentation =x
so paiseh.. i started laughing and stumbled
good thing was, no qns for our team.
how wonderful!

best thing was.. adrian actually know my faci.. -_-"
he asked my faci to let me out to chat with him
LOL! faci said he big shot ah..
Wahaha. kk =x

oh my. i was so shocked to receive George's (my employer)call
he called and asked bout me & keep asking me see doc
thanks for his concern seriously! but i don't like seeing doc =x

hmm.. no one's at home
feeling so lonely =(
i need someone to talk to!!
mum.. dad.. sis.. where are youuuuu!?

alright.. i really need MORE rest!
update again =)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home