Tuesday, January 15, 2008

good news!

i got a sudden urge to blog and write down my thoughts ^^

some updates for last Sunday..
after church, me and some of the people in GEnRe (guitar club) went esplanade for guitar concert by GENUS (NUS students).

it's just so WONDERFUL! (: thumbs up!
while waiting .. ..
no photography allowed! but ..
after the concert, we went to MS for dinner at Pizza Hut (:
home sweet home..
TODAY;
my team sucks like hell! arghs!!
5 in a team? nah! even if there are.. only 2 brains working..
lousy team! WE hanged on till the end. how proud! LOL!
brain dead after completing the ppt..
have to squeeze out brain juices for QnA..
but.. im happy about one thing; a good news
Shaaron revealed my UT3 grade to me and I'm really happy!
finally a good grade.. im relieved!
hopefully.. it will moderate to a better grade yea ^^
another news is.. one of my dreams in 07 is realizing soon!
i'm elated! =D
YES! THIS IS IT!
i was once an audience for this concert last year. and this year, i'm one of the performers!
(: (: (:
GEnRe's concert is nearing.. we are all practisin hard for it & hope.. it'll be a success!
some things to highlight here..
we are NOT promoting this for monetary value! (asking ur to buy the tickets)
we sincerely hope people to come and to relax & enjoy the whole process of the concert..
yea~ guess it'll be a great experience for me.. as well as you (if u come) ^^
yep. so if you're keen to go for this concert held on the 22nd March 08 (Saturday),you may contact me personally via hp or msn (:

For Your Info ; the pricing of the tickets is ..
1 ticket for $6 . 3 tickets for $15 . 5 tickets for $20

To Besties : Thanks for being supportive!! (: much appreciated!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home