Monday, December 31, 2007

last post of 07 .. an end to everything!

it marks the last day of 2007!
what exactly did i do this year? i'm not quite sure.. but it's definitely better than the previous year (2006) though there were ups and downs in 07.. However , I Thank God for that! (:
After looking at the past.. I came to realization of many many things..
learnt alot from experiences too.. Though some things may not be pleasant, I'm sure this is what God has planned for He will lead and guide me through.
In anyway, in a new year, I'll live a new life and having a new set of thinking..
I guess I've came up with resolutions for next yr 08 in different aspects, be it in studies, my committments, my life, r/s and many many more!!
I'm so gonna put everything down AFTER today!!
and.. i really hope everyone will have a blessed year ahead!!
(: (: (:
and some updates about ytd..
oh yea, church has moved to jurong east. TradeHub
after service, the youth went to IMM for lunch and some small lil shopping..
went back to church again and off we went to grandma's place..
everyone missed grandma's Lor Mee!!
She didn't cook in the end :(
my mum cooked instead.. but it was not bad too! (:
had facial done by my aunt (as christmas present)
my ugly face looks a lil better now!! haha..
guess i need more facial. hehe!!
we stayed up till 11 plus then home sweet home..
exhausted..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home