Tuesday, January 08, 2008

a TUESDAY

tiring day
thank God! lesson ends early today! (:
but.. it's a tedious day for me and eileen!
only the both of us doing work -_-"
well, it's over. glad we did it (:
-satisfied-
it's the 2nd day of sch and i'm still in my hols mood!
i really don't have the mood to do work.. im lazy lah =x
but im glad to get the grade i wanted for ytd (:
3 more weeks for me to achieve this grade!
-work hard!-
after pondering.. i seriously don't know what's in my mind and what the hell i'm doing..
there's so many "Only If" appearing in my dict..
ha!.. can some one pls enlighten me...?
hmmm.. i think.. i shd let him have a chance to speak.
i feel evil deep inside
sometimes.. i really wonder why...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:52 AM , Blogger everuler said...

Go on holiday don't come back! This way you won't have switch on and off your holiday mood. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home