Saturday, February 23, 2008

i'm touched..

it's a saturday!
nth special actually. hahas. just that there's no guitar practice.
i spent the whole day in my room, lying on my bed wahjong-ing and sushido-ing.
hahas! (: a super slacker eh?
sorry sq and cs, i really don't feel like going out cuz i'm really tired and i've no income currently so doesn't have the "FEEL" to go out at all.. basically, just no mood.
saying about that.. i feel so bad for not working now. cuz right now.. my parents have to provide me with food etc etc.. i feel so useless!
but from my dad's perspective, he doesn't seem to feel the same way as i do. in fact, upon hearing that i've stopped working, he was happy. i don't know why. perhaps.. he doesn't want to see me being so worn out? or he's happy cuz i can spend more time with the family during weekends. i can only have weekends with them as i'll be in sch most of the time during weekdays till late night.
whatever it is, i feel more pampered as before.. dad tries to give me as much as he could as a father. "forcing" me to eat (never let me starve) and i could see that he's trying to make me happy. he knows my thoughts.
i'm so touched by his actions.
Thanks DAD! i love u!
not forgetting yesterday, it was a fun day.
met some friends to have lunch before our practice. had fun playing number guessing with them and scissors paper stone with aizat. i laughed alot ytd. way too much. even when we are practicing.. i just can't stop. (: i'm happy. i'm contented.
what more can i ask for?
anyway, i miss besties ..
you know who u are.
i miss the talkings we had.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home