Sunday, April 27, 2008

ima so crazy!!

despite being so sleepy, i decided to blog out my thoughts before i sleep!
it's late. never been staying up so late ever since sch started.
i'm so gonna be a vampire tmr!!

okie dokie.
another weekend has arrived yet gg to end soon.
i got another pleasing grade for java! (:(:(:
I HATE THURSDAY for now!!!!!!!! for some reasons ..
Friday was a tedious day for me. database&meeting&practice. .
my mood was really really bad then.
yes. and this feeling affected me this afternoon during work.

wasn't in a right mood to work. many things aren't gg the way it should be.
however, after awhile.. i'm feeling cool again (:
happy*
working and chatting and joking and laughing and singing at the same time.
aww. wonderful!

meetup with besties.
we always share real life stories to one another (:
i love
i was really sleepy and could fall asleep anytime.
thus we decided to go home

so.. goodnight!
wish me luck tmr!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home