Saturday, August 30, 2008

my heart hurts deeply..

went Comex after work alone initially.. it was really crowded at City Link.
surprisingly.. i can bear with the crowd. first time i guess..
sis n roger came and look for me (: while i was paying for this...
I FINALLY GOT IT!
my heart hurts though,
='( it's so contradicting..



work is becoming more n more tired for me..
shd i be happy that sch's starting soon?
how i wish i have 48hrs or more each day ..
my time management is lousy XD
i seriously need a course for that.
LOL!

had a meet up with my 3 guitar girls on thurs (:
it was fun n cool (:
went to Breeks for our dinner
the dessert was the best part..
xD

i sooo seriously want to earn back my money!!!!!!
*random hah

today, a sad day for me.
:(
hope tmr will be a better day..

silly peeps are loved (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home