Thursday, February 19, 2009

my thoughts; i guess

i guess i need 24hrs of sleep. HEH.

i guess i'm going to do what my heart wants.

i guess i found my motivation for work. hehehe.

i guess some things aren't important anymore.

i guess it's better to see things in different perspectives.

i guess he really doesn't care anymore.

i guess i'm tired of certain things.

i guess it's time for me to be stronger.

i guess things are going to be different soon.

i guess i should stop typing now.

on a random note, i really hope to go out with some peeps.
besties, scb, usual gang, guitar siao siao girls, w65f girls, cheryl (i know u want singing session ^^), amileen (coffee session), penguin ex-pt staff and those who wanna date me? haha

time flies this week. particularly this week. no idea why.

i still miss US

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home