Saturday, April 18, 2009

memorable weekend dinner

got home at ard 5am this morning. i barely sleep and my alarm rang :(
visited MC salon. alright, cost me a bomb! =(
new hairstyle. ha! reminded me of my pri 3 photo. teehee.
trying to get used to it though. i miss my fringe now.

plans all postponed.
ECP and Holland.V!

despite all, i had the most wonderful and memorable dinner this evening.
had dinner at pasir pangjang food centre, mainly for our topshell!
cousin ordered many many food.
mum and dad were talking about their past, how they met each other and got together, how cousin's parents met. dad did most of the talking! telling us about his past (he WAS a bad guy.)
haha. great talks and laughs (:

i had the most wonderful weekends this week!
(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home