Sunday, May 03, 2009

it's raining inside..

it's pouring heavily right now.. i hear the rain hitting the ground in my room with closed windows. it's gonna be a wonderful night to sleep in. however, my mind's stopping me from doing so now.

i wish i could understand those words u wanted to deliver.
every single word you said.

had an afternoon jog just now. the weather was nice; the gentle sunlight touched my skin with mild wind blowing at my face.
saw kh at my ending point. kind of coincidence as we never thought we'd meet each other. went home after that, and we met again at the bus stop. thanks for acc me halfway through and taking a longer route to yhss and forgetting to alight at the bus stop where you should!!! =)

simple meet up with usual gang. sq and leroy weren't there :(
as usual. shong n ah an love to bully me and ly..
nevertheless, it's great having fun with them.

i wish i'm able to turn in right after this.
goodnight, world.

P.S: i dread monday! =(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home