Monday, July 13, 2009

it's time to stop hurting myself


i needed panadol just now during lesson.
Melissa asked me for it too. but it's for her friend. I was so confident to say i don't have it.
it was just then when i reached home, i saw 2 pills in my bag..
and it's been there quite a while..
i clean forgotten it was in that bag.

it tires me out after so much thinking. prolly, it's time for me to stop thinking now.
i don't know what will it be like. none knows about it. it's kind of irritating to keep running in my mind over and over again. it worn me out totally and i swear this feeling is so sucky!
the fact is obvious thus i'm determine to stop all this right now.
the real me will be gone for awhile. i need time.

what will you do if you were me?
answer me if you are my mind reader.
i need an answer.




changes will be made.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home