Monday, August 17, 2009

confused mood

it's still quite early and i'm feeling oh-so-tired already..
lesson today is quite slack in a way. we learn by playing games throughout the 2nd meeting..
faci's sweet nuff to treat us sweets and cookies from subway (:

i wasn't quite sure of my mood today either. it was okay for a moment, yet the mood swung a lil here and there. argh. i hate myself when this happens. many times, i held back. guess this period of time is not suitable for me to go online. many will hate talking to me, i swear.

again, i'm not in the mood to talk about my bday's venue for now. i know very well parents are concern about me and hope i'll have a great bday spent this year. i appreciate it, really. but.. sorry, i felt vexed and flared a lil when dad told me bout the venue thingy. i know i shouldn't have done that. my bad.
i just answered him 'if that makes everyone of you happy, so be it.'
he replied me 'what most important is you're happy, then everyone will be happy too. not just us.'
i was at a loss of words..
but (:

after 25th alright? let's discuss it again.. ut3s are hitting on thurs and this coming week. feelin' stress suddenly. damn, i have got 2 tests on thurs. pray hard i can finish revising all 30 chapters by then. i don't need luck. i just need wisdom and blessings from God.

i doubt i have the energy to wait up.

energy level's running uberly lowwww.
goodnight, world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home