Tuesday, March 09, 2010

the very sweet craving(:

Sweetest craving;
just a casual remark and ... (: thank you, thoughtful man.

On a side note, should I continue working or help out with us2pets? or both? This really makes me ponder.. It's all about decision making again.

Sometimes, I really hope I can be selfish and have it all (: but I'm fully aware that it is not possible.

I ended up staying at home again. I intended to go back for practice today but my body refused to. Had bad stomach cramp at work and funnily, there's tons of work to be done at the very last minute during the knock off time thus left workplace slightly later. After the journey back to Jurong area, I decided to rest at home. So see those going to Friday(:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home