Friday, May 20, 2011

I suddenly got the feeling to blog so here i am (:
well, today i started off with a bad day. now it's only 10:06am. and it's already a bad day. i dare not imagine the later part of the day.

i felt so bad and guilty. i dont know what to do..
i disturbed Pei Qi last midnight and today, i woke her up by smsing her early in the morning.. i'm so very inconsiderate!!!!!! :((((((
she told me it's not my fault, but i know it's mine.. I hope PeiQi won't feel cranky today.. i cannot forgive myself :(

bad day, so i went for my best remedy. it helps a lil, but not totally.

well, since he doesn't like letting ppl know our problems, i shall not say anymore. but treat me nicer at least??? all i can say is, dont regret if anything happens :)
of course, i will not do or say silly things about threatening my own life. this is insanely childish and it's an irresponsible thought.

i felt better penning down my thoughts.
hope people ard me - friends and families will have a much better day than i do (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home