Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bored!!

heyhey~ im here! i'm soo super bored now....
& yes! it's going to rain REAL soon.. the sky has turned grey. WEEEts...
nicenice! the laughter from my mum & sis disturbed my beauty sleep.. this morning.. 7+ !! huR! =(
ytd went to sing! was supposed to buy some stuff for this coming chalet with my sis initially..
who knows.. jas called.. saying she was bored.. lols.. chatted with her over the phone & decided to go singing..
so, me & her went first.. later, my sis joined us. hahas.. hmm nice lar. but very tired.. hmm... what can i do now leh ? so bored..
hmm.. where shd i go tml first leh.. in a dilemma.. urgh!
some alternatives..
jurong >> marina >> pasir ris ?
jurong >> pasir ris >> marina >> pasir ris ( A BIT MAD ?! )
jurong >> marina >> home ?
jurong >> pasir ris ?
Wahahahas! im going insane!! hELp!! i feel like going to both places.. but.. come to think of it, what can i do at the chalet..? lol~~ hmmmmmm ~
i think i siao~ lols.. too boring then find things to vex.. kill me bah~ thanks..
ciao~ yawn~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home