Thursday, August 16, 2007

super tired!!

oh gosh!! helps!
im feeling so sleepy everywhere i am!
in the bus to sch, in sch, in bus to home.
doze off in bus.. hate that kind of feeling when no one is ard to keep me awake.
it's so lucky i didnt miss my stop!

today isnt a good day for me..
1`my tired mood
2`dont-know-how-to-do UT in the morning
3`Sci Module
4`supposed to meet someone?
5`boring boring mood

whatever it is..
im so full now..
had maggie mee instead of marmie's cooking
sorry mum.. but at least i eat the vege ^^
have some cravings for maggie suddenly.
okie.. i've been eating Alot nowadays..
=(
but, i need icecream N waffle N chocolates to keep me happy!

whole class had skit for 3rd meeting today.
come to think of it again, it's kinda stupid i think.
so much lame stuff n it seemed more like a comedy.
bout MRI lols.. can you imagine.. Waha.
shall post 2 pics i took other day. LOL

a piece of news to share..
just checked my grades.. n guess what..
I finally got my first A for communication?!
wth! am i blind or what..
hmm.. but so what..
it's not gg to help me that much in anyway..
well.. but at least lar.. hees..^
and he's the LAST to give me A! @$%&*(%



feel so lost suddenly....
sighx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home