Sunday, August 12, 2007

tiredy sunday!

before i start to revise, am here to blog first.
(:

on my way to church today was torturous!!
ohmy.. can't stand the smell of indians..
not trying to be racist or what..
just can't stand. tht's all.
feeling kinda nauseous .. eeeyer!
lousy bus experience today.
also, a indian lady keep squeezing me! duh!!
sit also want squeeze..
if the bus is not occupied, i will definitely stand rather than sitting!
ROARS

had fish HEAD bee hoon for lunch after church.
fish HEAD?! oh my!!!
what da hell am I thinking?!
why did I order this?!
i hate to eat that la..
i'd always eat fried fish/fish sliced one ok..
REGRETS!
end up..
only eat the beehoon, soup n vegs.
BOO...

on the bus with sis..
out of a sudden, she popped up a qns
sis: you want to eat the ice cream? Later will pass by..
me: hmmm.. hahas! anything. ok lor!
sis: okay. the what what what very nice.. blablabla.
me: okay, i want to eat banana de.
blablabla..

reached le.. the shop is called Island Creamery (or what?)
i quite like the ambience.
too bad. no banana today.
we ordered 2 scoops each.
mine was teh terik & nutella
hers was sour sop & reversO
one word : YUMMY!
freshly made.
can go try. hehe.
i wanna go again!!

boo hoo..
gotta study now.
ciaoz!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home