Friday, September 14, 2007

painted a smile on my face

IM FEELING GREAT RIGHT NOW! (((:

but, was not just now..

well it's over

i hope to stay happy till sch starts

cux' i dont want my lousy or whatever shit mood to affect my studies!!


before this night
i spent my day in a wanna-die mood at home
it's really miserable
went out with my ah cha (:
but i've to apologise to her
cux.. i made her feel bad though she's not supposed to feel that way!!
my bad. really.
i wasn't in the right mood right from the start
so even when i'm outside, i didnt talk much
sorry cha..
you pls don't feel bad ok.
i won't too. dont worry (:

ok, so.. which means later..
im so finally going to meet my judi!
judi..pls don't feel like crying k..
(:

alright. time for me to sleep
nites ppl~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home