Wednesday, November 14, 2007

rainy day

what a nice weather today!
it's not like those normal rainy day. haha! cuz of that, i'm feeling too comfy in my bed and couldn't get myself up from my bed!
i skipped sch cux of that! hehe
i fell asleep in the noon again!.. and py's call woke me up at 5plus!
i jumped out from the bed and quickly get myself prepared for work!
wasn't late afterall (:
was damn slack at work today.. yawns.. tiring!
pranked call ppl whom we know LOL =x
bad? childish? hmm.. we just got nothing better to do! =D
alright.. after that home sweet home
im so disappointed in my ut grades =(
low morale!
how can i possibly get a better gpa this time round?
damn! i really need motivation for almost everything!!
i almost forgotten tmr's having sci ut.. thanks verdell for the reminder..
if not.. im afraid i will be late for test..
God Bless me plss!!
fish thing!! i sprained my knee!?!
eww! what a day!
that's all for today..
am so tired!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home