Sunday, December 09, 2007

saturday night..

im bad.. i said i wanna upload pics, but didnt..
i don't really have the time to do so, pls pardon me..

Thurs had our Sci Ut.. and i think im gonna flunk like hell..
hmm.. after sch, went home.
went to imm at night for a walk..

Friday didn't attend guitar practice.. i must have miss alot..
well.. i love fridays, but the faci just spoil everything.. LOUSY!!
met up with des, silas and their staff sgt..
headed to Boon Lay restuarant located at je..
next, watched Golden Compass. quite nice! =)
then home sweet home

Today is really sucky at work..
was feeling drowsy cux of flu plus a lil sore throat..
finally sick.. well done~
Alan(supervisor) said he often see me sick. lols!!
i cant hide my sickly face..
coincidence.. really!
hahas!! saw cw at my blk while waiting for lift just now..
shocked me!
and he can ask me what im doing there!
isn't it obvious im gg up? LOL!!
laugh my head off..

arghhs. im bored, cold and seh now~
helps..

i miss hilltop ha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home