Wednesday, December 12, 2007

reflections..

it's been the 12th week of school in sem 2..
after looking at both my daily grades and ut grades, i'm really disappointed in myself..
i got all kinds of grades from A - D -__-"
ut really pull my grades down so badly!!
there's still a small small hope cux all ut 2 grades are not yet out except for enterprise..
can i get the same gpa again ? roars!
im worry about my grades, seriously..

ytd enterprise module was alright =)
[grade is published]
was feeling down at night
i was thinking too hard.. really hard..
im mentally tired..

today's cognitive lesson was not as nice..
a faci took over Jac today =( i dont like!!!
one slide ppt = more brain juice needed!
brain cells dead.. pity mybrain cells...
i wanna Jac to facilitate us!!
she's nice & caring..

tmr having ut again!
wish me luck?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home