Wednesday, February 27, 2008

afterall ...

a few days had just passed..
my schedule is almost packed everyday (:

alright, it's kinda boring if i jot down what i've done each day..
thus.. i shall share the best part of the day in this blog. hehe..

i enjoyed my sunday, sitting beside dearest grandma's listening to her stories and "reading" chi newspaper with her. alright. i wasn't reading. she told me the story. HAHAs!

i shall skipped monday cuz it was a very normal day for me.
as for ytd... i enjoyed spending time with friendS!
first was going to Bugis with guitar friends to get our concert outfit. okay. i'm tortured by my shoes. blisterS all over :(
met lovely friends for a drink at White Bar. the best part was playing games! my shoutings resulted loss of voice. hahas

today is another normal day. i'm really tired. what's more with my painful leg. it irritated me alot! no mood!

shall update again! *

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home